SEPCO maintains a large on-hand inventory of high-demand electrical fittings, providing better and faster service for our clients.
This includes all our miscellaneous fittings, which include knock-out seals, sealing gaskets, sealing duct compound, Kenny clamps, anti-short bushings and rod couplings.
SEALING DUCT COMPOUND
|Trade Size||5 lb. Bag|
|Lbs. / 100 Pcs.||500|
|Competitor Part Number||UC-5, DSC5, DS-500, DS5, 79950B, SC-5LB, LHD5, 1905, DC-50, DUX-5, 965|
Sealer is used primarily by the building and specifically by the electrical trade to seal around junction boxes, flashing, and service mast entries, etc. It can be shaped by hand to any form and reused if necessary. Duct seal has countless other applications in the refrigeration, heating and cooling, plumbing and metal fabrication fields, as well as being an excellent general purpose sealant around the home. Duct seal may be painted immediately after application and will not bleed through the dry paint film.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Base: Non-drying synthetic polymers and oils.
- Odor: No unpleasant odor
- Temperature tolerance range: -30°F to +175°F. Will not slump at 350° for 1 hr.
- Fillers: Saturated mineral fillers and other inert ingredients.
- Specified gravity: 1.98 ± 0.06
- Temperature usage range (recommended) 25°F to 120°F.
- Shelf life: 1 year from the manufacturing date.
This asbestos-free sealer is a gray, permanently soft, non toxic, non-volatile compound which will adhere to most clean, dry surfaces. It will not adversely affect other plastic materials or corrode metals and has no adverse effect on human skin.