HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED FITTINGS
SEPCO MAINTAINS A LARGE SUPPLY OF MALLEABLE IRON, HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED FITTINGS
We are the only industry manufacturer offering a specializing plating process called Double Coate, which adds zinc plating after hot dip galvanizing, offering extra protection for your electrical fittings. From moguls, expansion fittings, liquidtight connectors, three-piece couplings, one-hole snaps, conduit bodies, hubs, and grounding bushings, SEPCO supplies reliable parts when and where you need them.
Contact SEPCO today.
MALLEABLE IRON/HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED MOGULS WITH COVER, GASKET & ROLLERS
|Max Wire Size||3 #1/0 AWG|
|Vol. Cu. IN.||50.00|
|Lbs. / 100 Pcs.||506|
|Number of cover holes||2|
|Competitor Part Number||C125-M, BC4HDG, MOC-4M, C8X-125M, BC4-TB,|
- Larger body size facilitates pulling of large and
heavy conductors. Specially designed raised
cast covers provide additional wiring area.
- SEPCO Moguls are used for pulling straight,
45° or 90° angle turns and/or making taps and
- Exclusive built-in rollers facilitate cable pulling
from sizes 1 1/4” – 4”.
- Smooth, rounded integral bushing in each hub
protects conductor insulation.
- Accurately taped, tapered threads for tight, rigid
joints and ground continuity.
- Covers have captive stainless steel screws to
speed installation, prevent ‘freezing’ of screws.
- Length Requirement: distance between
centerline of each hub bushing (conduit stop)
exceeds eight times the trade diameter of the
conduit per NEC 314.28(A)(2).
Bodies and Covers: Malleable Iron
Screws: Stainless Steel
Bodies and Covers: Hot-Dipped Galvanized