SEPCO provides high-quality liquidtight fittings with our standard fast delivery and great service.
We offer straight, 90°and 45° liquid tight connectors with aluminum lugs or copper lugs. We also carry galvanized liquid tight fittings with copper lugs and zinc straight and 90°fittings.
MALLEABLE IRON 90° LIQUIDTIGHT CONNECTORS WITH ALUMINUM LUGS
|Lbs. / 100 Pcs.||57|
|Competitor Part Number||TB-90125L, 473-SLTIG, LTB12590G, K12591-G, MSTR-12590-A, 4Q-9125LT, 3545-3, 3545-3, 5355GRX, 494SGR|
Connects conduit and terminates bonding conductor run externally across liquidtight conduit.
- Tapered threaded male hub NPT
- Compact, slim diameter with small turning radius
- Furnished with Insulated throat, steel locknut, and sealing ring
- Liquidtight/Raintight/Concrete tight/Oiltight
- Suitable for grounding and wet locations
- Long ferrule prevents pullout and tight bend conduit ‘pop-out’
- UL Listed liquidtight flexible metal conduit fittings are suitable for use in the following Hazardous Locations under NEC 501-4(b), 502-4(a)(2); Class I, Div.2; Class II, Div. 1 and 2; and Class III, Div. 1 and 2 and are suitable for grounding in sizes 3/8” through 1-1/2” under NEC 35I-I
Malleable Iron/Steel Ferrule/ Aluminum Grounding Lug